Almond butter, blueberries, vanilla and carob powder form a symphony of flavors in these decadent carob balls. The coconut milk lends these protein-rich treats a hint of luscious creaminess. If you liked our matcha carob balls, you’ll find this fruity version equally satisfying sans the guilt feeling! They are dairy-free, soy-free and sugar-free. This is because Australian Carobs are naturally sweet. No need to use sweeteners or to add refined sugar.
Always keep a batch of these blueberry carob balls in the fridge! It’s easy to avoid unhealthy snack ideas when you have these nutritious carob bites ready.
RECIPE: Blueberry, Vanilla, Almond and Carob Balls
- 2 cups roasted almond butter, 100% pure (no additives)
- 1/4 cup The Australian Carob Co. Roasted Carob Powder
- 1/4 cup The Australian Carob Co. Raw Carob Powder
- 1/2 cup The Australian Carob Co. Carob Syrup
- 3 tbsps organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 tsp pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- Combine all measured ingredients and mix thoroughly into a paste. Adjust liquid and powder if too dry or too wet.
- Take small amounts of the paste and roll into balls (or desired shape) between your palms.
- Roll the balls in carob powder and set on a piece of parchment on a plate for refrigerating.
- Garnish with dried blueberries.
- Keep chilled until serving. Enjoy!